To expand our commercial team, Universit is looking for a Marketing Communication Manager. You will be working in close collaboration with the sales team and content marketing to align marketing activities and sales follow-up. You have the opportunity to join a great, young and dynamic team, drive demand generation activities and be the steady drumbeat of our voice to the customers.
The job includes a wide range of different activities. The quickly changing mobile environment requires ad-hoc responses as well as long term campagnes that contribute to the sales of our products and services. If you are interested in a combination of marcom, demand generation and content creation, this is your job. You can work with tight deadlines and are capable in executing on long-term customer satisfaction.
• Define and execute marketing agenda
• Products and services collateral creation
• Maintain corporate website and work with marketing agency
• Create, sent and track email newsletters
• Maintain and monitor social media channels (LinkedIn and Twitter)
• Organize events and webinars as part of a campaign
• Control the marketing budget
This position is ideal for a 3 days workweek as freelancer or permanent employment. Your ability to create content, without being the domain expert is an important selection criteria.
Our head office is located in Amsterdam city center. We are in the HNK building, which is a vibrant location with an entrepreneurial spirit and atmosphere.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate owns the following characteristics:
• Experience in start-up environments, can-do mentality and self motivator
• Able to articulate business benefits of software products
• Field marketing experience in IT and/or telco market
• Creative and good communicator
• Understanding of the mobile landscape
• Experience with SalesForce CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
Interested? Please send your motivation and resume to Daan van der Lugt firstname.lastname@example.org